Lipo Shape Aftercare Advice
Please follow the advice listed here to get the best results from your treatment.
• Drink plenty of water after each treatment.
• Follow a low fat and reduced carbohydrate diet. Avoid animal fat, butter and cheese. Avoid carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta and chips.
• Exercise after each treatment for about 10 - 40 mins if you can to stimulate lymphatic activity. Even if it's just a brisk walk around the block. Sitting down for hours and hours straight after treatment is not advised, especially if the buttocks have been treated.
• Avoid alcohol prior and after treatment. (3 day rule – 1 day before, on the day and 1 day after)
• The average recommended amount for a course is 6 treatments on any one area. This is very individual and you may only want or need 3-4. The more stubborn the fat is the more you will need.
• The maximum amount on any given area is 12 sessions.
• Course treatments should be done within a 1 or 2 week gap frequency. (Can be longer but the discipline starts to slip and results may not be as effective).
• A four week break must be had to let the liver and lymphatic system rest after 12 sessions.
• You can have multiple areas treated with radio frequency (RF skin tightening) whilst undergoing cavitation and RF on one area. Only cavitation requires a 72 hour rest gap between treatments.
• If you only require skin tightening for example arms then RF is all you need. Cavitation is designed to dissolve the fat. (see also plasma for skin tightening).
Please call or e-mail me if you have any concerns post treatment.